Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Within 24 hours.
020 7164 6993
Why choose SafeContractor ?
The SafeContractor Scheme looks at your health and safety documents and procedures to make sure they meet a certain standard. This shows your clients and potential clients that you take health and safety seriously.
SafeContractor is the fastest growing health and safety accreditation scheme in the UK. Registered members with the SafeContractor Scheme include clients and contractors from a wide range of professional disciplines working within a number of industry sectors. With its increasing membership and growing profile in the UK, the SafeContractor scheme is now used by many large organisations as a way of obtaining competent contractors
How can we help?
SafeContractor and CHAS are accreditations which review and assess the Health & Safety competency of contractors and service providers.
Companies have a legal obligation ensuring that contractors and service providers not employed by them and who work at their premises operate in a safe way.
SafeContractor and CHAS are required by many large organizations and local government/councils when they select contractors. Without these accreditations, you may never get past the Pre-Qualification stage for tenders.
We will walk you through the process from start to finish until you are registered. Our simple step-by-step process takes all the hassle away so you can get on and run your business
What are the benefits of CHAS?
- CHAS is a highly recognised standard that will save you time with pre-qualifications for other organisations. Below are just some of the reasons why being CHAS registered could help your business.
- Compliance – CHAS shows you are compliant with health and safety laws.
- More opportunities – More organisations will work with you.
- Commercial benefits – CHAS Opens the door for bigger & better contracts.
- Time and resources – CHAS will Helps improve your business’ productivity.
- Health & Safety Standards – Improve company health & safety practice.
- Communication – A standardised process helps improve communication.
How can we help?
We will walk you through the process from start to finish until you are registered. Our simple step-by-step process takes all the hassle away so you can get on and run your business.