- “Us”, “We”, “Our” are pronouns used for referring ACS Consultancy Services
- “You”, “Your”, “Yours” means customer/user/client of ACS Consultancy Services
We request you to be careful when providing personal data to outside parties. We are an aggregator of corporate data from both ACS and Non-ACS Security companies.
We offer business checking facilities and helping you to make better financial decisions and minimise business risk. In order for us to provide this service, we are required to collect, process, and store data of companies.
Storing Personal Data
Personal data is stored in a datacenter i.e. a secure location with physical security. So, it has so many security features to protect your personal data. All network inbound and outbound are protected by the latest firewall and software technology.
As we have applied best security features in place to protect your information which we monitor regularly. Yet, despite our measures, because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot give guarantee that your information will remain at all times 100% secure.
In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018, we guaranty that your personal information will never be disclosed, sold, rented or licensed to any external organisations.
Withdrawing your consent
You can withdraw your consent anytime to the processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have to contact us. This will only affect the way we process your personal data where our reason for doing so is that we have your consent.
Marketing with your cooperation
According to our criteria, we may send marketing materials about products and services as per your interest. In addition to this, we may also send other information in the form of alerts, surveys, newsletters and invitations to events or functions which it believes might be of your interest or in order to update your information which they have requested.
In this regard, we communicate this to you in a number of ways including by post, telephone, email or other digital channels. We can only use your personal information to send marketing material to you if and only if it has either your consent or a legitimate interest. It must not conflict unfairly with your own interests. If you have any objection in receiving marketing from us at any time, you can simply contact us.
So, we may use your personal information to customise the services it offers to you and to send information concerning products and services according to your interest.
Submission of Content
By submitting any content, you must confirm that all the content you provide should be based on true facts and diligent research to the best of your knowledge.
Please confirm that the content sending for publication should not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights.
You will not receive any form of compensation from us for the content you are submitting. We reserve the right to publish, edit, or not publish any content received in any format.
Keep in touch with us
You may also email us directly at email@example.com . Please note at this time we do not offer telephone support for enquiries regarding your personal data and privacy concerns.
Personal data we don’t collect
We do not collect or process any “sensitive personal data” or other “special category data”. Examples include information relating to ethnicity and political or religious beliefs. Moreover, we do not collect or process data relating to any person under 18 years of age.
Personal data we collect and process
Generally, we may collect and use personal information for many purposes, including, but not limited to: billing, product and service fulfillment, understanding customer needs, providing a better website, improving products and services, and communicating with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services with third-party products and services.
From time to time, we will collect and store information provided by you, such as:
- Name including first name(s) and surname
- Job Title
- Email address
- Business address
- Telephone number
- Company’s information
- Creating a support ticket or help request
- Reporting issues with our website or products
- When purchasing a product or service
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Financial data provided by user when purchasing our products or Services such as your credit/debit card and bank account details. We will not store your full credit/debit card details in its database (this is handled by our payment processor)
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
- Right of accessing your personal data or commonly known as “data subject access request”. This right entitles you to receive a copy of the personal data which we store about you and details on how we are processing it
- You can have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you, corrected. It is important to note that before we make any amendments to your personal data, we may need to verify the accuracy of any new information you provide us
- You can request to delete or remove your personal data, where there is no lawful basis for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to request to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to process, where we may have processed your information unlawfully, or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local laws
- We may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific reasons which will be notified to you at the time of your request
- You can object if you feel our processing of your personal data affects your fundamental rights and freedoms
- You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- You can request to have your personal data transferred to you or to a third party you have chosen
- We will provide the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. This right only applies to personal data which you initially provided consent or where we processed the information to perform a contract with you
- If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will inform you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- If you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, you can contact us.
Updating personal data
Any personal data we have about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete. We’ll take the necessary steps to verify any incorrect data and correct it where possible.
If you choose not to give your personal data
You are within your rights to refuse to give us any of your personal data, however this can have negative effects on how we can serve you as a customer, such as:
- We may not be able to enter into or fulfil a contract we have or trying to have with you
- We may not be able to offer you our products and services
- We may have to cancel any existing products or service you have with us
From time to time, we may ask you for personal data that is useful but not required by law or in order to enter into a contract. We will clearly explain to you when it is optional to provide a particular data.
We will always hold your information securely and to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside the https://acs-consultants.co.uk/ . If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.