Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Within 24 hours.
020 7164 6993
CHAS is a pre-qualification scheme that allows local authorities and other organisations to determine that you have the minimum standard required under the Scheme.
CHAS Assessment Process
The process of become CHAS accredited involves completing the appropriate application form and submitting it along with relevant supporting documentation. Once you have completed your application and submitted it to a CHAS assessor, it will be assessed against the standards as mentioned above. If you are successful, your company will be deemed compliant and placed on the CHAS database for a period of 1 year.
What are the benefits of CHAS?
- Compliance – SafeContractor shows compliance with health and safety law.
- More opportunities – More organisations will work with you.
- Commercial benefits – Opens the door for bigger and better contracts.
- Time and resources – Helps improve your business’ productivity.
- Health & Safety Standards – Improve company health & safety practice.
- Communication – A standardised process helps improve communication.
CHAS – What are the benefits
• Being CHAS approved helps in winning the new businesses from large corporate customers.
• Inconsistencies are minimised. If you are not CHAS accredited, you will be deemed compliant by one buyer but not with another
• You will get approved to work for all CHAS buyers
• Its process will highlight any weaknesses in your safety management system so that you can improve it
• CHAS saves your time and resources. You would not need to spend hours filling in forms for Health and Safety purposes for various customers
• You can prove that you simply are compliant with crucial parts of health and safety law
ACS Consultants have a great track record of assisting our customers to gain their CHAS accreditation.