The ISO standard is updated every five years and as it’s a universal standard, it can be applied to any business in any sector. Adopt the ISO 9001:2015 and you’re prepared for any quality eventuality.
The ISO 9001:2015 requirement helps companies to develop their quality management system and meet its challenges without a dip in performance or delivery.
It exists to make your business more efficient and reduce the number of mistakes that might cost you sales and customer loyalty.
By using the 2015 standard, you’ll deliver services and products that meet customer, statutory and regulatory standards, consistently.
It can be used by any company in any industry, regardless of the services you provide or products you produce, or your business’ size or sector.
ISO 9001:2015 is relevant to you if you need to:
- Increase productivity and profits
- Deliver services or products to a consistent statutory, customer and regulatory standard
- Assure conformity
- Motivate your staff
And, if you want to:
- Identify and troubleshoot invisible problems in your business
- Reduce customer complaints
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Optimise internal processes